Monday, September 24, 2007

Check this out!


I was browsing through pictures I've had Janna take so far (love camera difficulties) and found this one. It looks like I'm pointing to the guards, eh?

"And over here, you can see our very well-disciplined members of the French military as they keep the peace at the Louvre. Now isn't that great?"
SO funny.

1 comment:

bll said...

Alyssa,Love your blog and pictures. Hope you enjoyed the Louve, the pyramid brought back memories of when we were there, a great art museum. Hope the guards weren't the most interesting art for you there !!! they looked pretty cute and I am sure they checked you out as well. We are starting to look for a new car for me, mine is almost 16 years old now, however I don't think I am ready to go too small yet especially since I share the road with mighty building machines and huge trucks. I would get run over and be road kill if driving something that small though gas economy is certainly a factor to consider. How fun to have a family dinner with your hostess and her grandchildren you are so fortunate to have the family experience while over there. Well take care and enjoy, I wish I could stow away in your pocket and experience everything all over again. Jordan has his mission papers in and is waiting for his call. I am so happy for him. Have fun, love you, Grandma Linford