Sunday, October 7, 2007

Val de Loire et Citroen

I went to the Loire Valley this weekend and had a great time!
Here is the link to my Facebook album so you can take a look.


A taste of its contents:
When I saw this hanging up at
Clos Lucé (Leonardo da Vinci's home), I thought why isn't all artwork displayed like this? I love the concept.

Today Janna and I were going to climb the Arc de Triomphe with our friend Claire. Unfortunately, when we got to the Arc de Triomphe, we found out it will be free the first Sunday of November, not October. So instead we went back to a cool building we had seen on the Champs-Élysées, which turned out to be a Citroen car show- leading to my other album:




We all thought the cars were very sleek and shiny. Obviously, we're not enthusiasts.



But I thought the face of the building was amazing, as was the setup of the cars.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I loved looking at your pictures from the Loire Valley. I love the painting in the tree. I nay have to print it out and frame it. Would you mind?

Alyssa said...

Of course not! I love that picture too!