Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Let's not drive together, thank you very much

The other day, I saw a "Don't Mess With Texas!" sticker on the back of a moped. What?? Even in Paris you can't escape the Texans. Crazy. Speaking of crazy, I love the mopeds with tops that look like they drove right out of a new age sci-fi film. And the smart cars- it's great that they're trying to conserve energy, but the cars are ridiculously small. They're adorable. I just had to laugh when I first saw a large man fold up to get inside one. (But I don't think he appreciated that...)

Look at the pictures I found!

The new age moped- which seems to be used mostly by older men and men in business suits.


The smart car- looking especially tiny next to a very tall man.


Look at this! Who wouldn't want a car that could do that??

4 comments:

Erin said...

Alyssa, I had no idea that you were in Paris (I'm a little jealous actually). I am so glad that you started a blog, I'm looking forward to reading about all that you do and see in Paris. Aunt Erin

Cheryl said...

Hi Alyssa,
It is so fun to read your blog! You are such a great writer. It looks like you are having so much fun. Your photos and stories are bringing back so many fun memories of when I went on Study Abroad in London when I was at BYU.
I am so excited for you to have this great experience during your study abroad in France. I look forward to reading more on your blog. Love You,
Aunt Cheryl

Lisa said...

Alyssa, like everyone else I'm very jealous, but glad that you'll be documenting your trip for the rest of us to see! Have a blast, it's not every day you get these kinds of opportunities! We miss you here!

Clay said...

Hi Alyssa,

Great pictures. The blue car is quite funny. In December why don't you pack an extra suitcase and bring it home.