Sunday, May 4, 2008

An Excellent Accompaniment to Summer 2008

What is it? The new music mix I just created, of course! I am fairly proud of it- check it out on the side of the page and enjoy the eclecticism! Of course, the music might not be to everyone's tastes-I tend to satisfy my own palate. But I like the songs on there, and that counts for something, right? It's been a good, if a semi-productive (school-wise) weekend.

Man, I love the sounds of summer. And summer itself. And the fact that it's not really summer, but it still is at the same time. This pseudo-summer will be particularly great by the time my birthday rolls around, because by then I'll be done with spring classes! (You know, the ones I just barely started...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to go to see this web page and reading the views of all colleagues about this paragraph, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

Feel free to surf to my blog post; taxi service in irving tx