Hey guys!
Been a while, eh? I know, I know. C'est la vie. That's what spring term does to you, I guess. Talk about a load off my shoulders when I left the testing center at 8 p.m. on Thursday night! (last night of finals, baby!) I felt free and alive and fabulous. Physical Science, the last science class I'll EVER have to take (pleeease don't come back to haunt me) is OVER! Caput! Fini! Done and done.
Anyone who had the pleasure of running into me during the spring term knows how much I disliked it. But now it's great! Except for the fact that I have to job search. Oh dear. I haven't had to do that in a year and a half, and as much as I like change, I've discovered why some people stay in one position for so long. It is such a pain! Luckily I have my part-time job to hold me down for a bit.
But back to spring term being over. I love it! Hopefully one of these job apps will work out so I can end the summer unimpoverished!! (That would be ideal).
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on finishing Spring Term. Good luck with the job search. Not very much fun, I hope you find a wonderful job!
Post a Comment