Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Caught in the ebb and flow of the written word

I had almost written another blog several times before today. And I even started one once. But I always have excuses for not continuing with it- too tired, creative juices just ain't flowing, could not possibly convey the intricacies of different situations due to the boxlike nature of writing...and trust me, I could go on. But the explanation which I always claim the most is the latter one. Why try to draw something out when it is so much easier for it to sink into your brain, filling up your head with the vague shadows of memories? The answer- Because what is life if it is not the accumulation of our experiences? I hate vague shadows of funny moments, of restless tides of emotions, of so-called unforgettable experiences. When something amazing happens, I want to catalog it away, ready for those instantaneous, memory-relishing times.

...To be continued after I do some thought-sorting. And word-remembering. Dang it! But not to worry, I have an oh-so interesting story to share.

No comments: